We were guests on the Wake up with the CW Channel3LV giving you the top 6 things you need to throw the perfect Galentine's Night in:
1. WINE. You podcast listeners know, You must have wine. When it comes to wine, we recommend going with a good bottle to be safe. You never know your guests palette and serving a mediocre wine can ruin the night. So we alway err on the side of no one is going to hate a good wine.
2. SWEETS. In lieu of the classic box of chocolates, you need a variety selection of sweets like macarons, cake pops and cup cakes. We love Peridot Sweets, a local female owned bakery. They make the most yummy confections and incredible custom cakes plus we just love supporting our local women owned businesses.
3. PAMPERING. You guys know we love a good face mask and one of our faves is HanaCure. Not only is it a fantastic mask because it draws out toxins and impurities and makes your skin glow, it is also so much fun to do. If you haven't already, check our IGTV to see it in action .
4. FUN GAME or activity. We are fans of the card games Table Topics. There are a variety of topics to chose from so of course we chose the GNO topics. Its just a fun way to get the conversation started. This is especially good if you have a shy one in the group and the wine hasn't kicked in yet, lol.
5. PJ'S. What is a valentine's night in without matching pajamas? Nothing. This a must. No one has to worry about what to wear and you'll capture fun instagram worthy pics. It's comfortable and not to mention super cute! These by PJ Salvage are the cutest with the heart pattern! We recommend sizing up one size.
6. PARTY FAVORS. A good host never lets her guests leave empty handed and because it is Galentines day these Chamilla sterling silver heart shaped stud earrings are the perfect party favor gift.
Is there anything we are missing? DM us your ideas for the perfect Gals night in.
XxOx, Marisela & Diesha